TOP 10 THINGS TO DO BY BIKE IN HALIFAX
1. Pack a picnic & bike out to Point Pleasant Park.
Book your bike rental online and locally sourced picnic too. Itineraries are available to Download or for pick-up in store.
2. Bike to the ocean on an old rail bed.
Click here or talk to a member of our team for more details.
3. Hang out in the North End and grab lunch or coffee at one of our many cafes or restaurants.
Check out our Staff Picks, featured by Neighbourhood, for our favourite cafes and restaurants.
7. Take the ferry to Dartmouth, grab a coffee & bike along the Dartmouth Waterfront & Trails at Lake Banook.
Choose the Ferry Ride & Urban Greenway itinerary with optional route extension to Lake Banook.
8. Go Surfing at Lawrencetown Beach.
Grab our new experience package “Bike n’ Surf” where you will bike to Lawrencetown Beach, receive a surf lesson & enjoy a locally sourced picnic.
9. Bike the MacDonald Bridge & catch incredible views
This can be achieved through an available route extension on our Ferry Ride & Urban Greenway itinerary. Ask our staff for more details.